Monday, November 2, 2009

To minor or not..

Just met my advisor..She asked me whether I want to minor in Management or not since most of the student majoring in Actuarial Science also minor in Management..but the problem is I have too many credit hours..I was like 'what the hell'..

She say in Purdue, to minor..I have to complete most of the minor courses here..not transfer..so if I really want to minor in management, I'll have to retake all of the courses like Accounting I and II, Microecons and stuff..basically I've already done all the management requirement it's just that whether to add one little title on the graduate certificate saying 'Minor in Management'..I dont think I'll retake the subject again..


Besides, if I really want to minor, Psychology definitely is my first choice..and to minor in psychology, I'll have to take 4 more courses on psychology..hmm..should I minor in Psychology??If I'm minoring in psychology, I'll have to start taking it next semester, and I've already plan 15 credit hours classes..Can I cope with 18 credit hours???Planned to work next semester..getting poor..>.<

No comments: