Friday, December 5, 2008

Graduation ceremony

Well, due to some reason, I wasn't really updating my blog, so since now it's holiday, I'll try my best to recall my memory and write whatever I can remember...

So, last month (I don't really remember the date), I went back to Chong Hwa for the Form 6 graduation ceremony...I reach school about 9am I think, then I met Bao Yi after I parked my car...She was putting her 'Subang Saman ---> RM80' to one of her friends' car...That's what I remember..Then we walk into the hall...the ceremony had already started, so, we just go and find some empty place to sit down and watch the video clip...and I saw Chee Leong and Shin Jiunn...after that, we chit chat until Ken Ling shows up...then Erin also here...and finally the ceremony ends...I went to meet Sin Yi and I took alot of pictures with my old pals...but I just have some picture with me...
Then after that, Sin Yi, Chee Leong and me went to Times Square to have our lunch...Yong Rong and Mei Yin join us after that...Then we went to Gasoline to have a drink and of cause chit chat again...I dont remember when but I know it's kind of late already and so I just went home...

I really miss them so much..hope that we can meet again in no time...

2 comments:

Christal^^ said...

u know during the graduation ceremony, one of my fren tot tat u were me...... hehe

~GilliaN~ said...

har??really???haha...
I really dont know that...