Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pissed off...

Well, before I write anything for myself...I want to greet my special friend, Yong Rong a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Sorry that we can't celebrate with you...but I think after my finals I may be free to go out and meet with you guys...^^

And so...come back to me...

Initially for today it was a merely nice day...everything is under my control...and I even have fun scolding Ken Ling during lunch...haha...(oh god...it had become one of my habit!!!) And Ken Ling, it's all your fault!!! (I think I can set this as my behavior problem and start to do my psychology assignment...is it not a good idea??)


Well, anyway...after my lovely lunch...we all went back to the library and starts studying...Finals coming!!!! And then something happen, but I don't feel like writing it here because 'he' might come and read...and because of that particular event happening, I felt a little bit stressed out and then Erin wants to go home...as I pack my thing and ask Ken Ling to take my Accounting book for me...and surprisingly, it's GONE....


I was like WTF!!!My preciuos Accounting book is gone???!!! At first Ken Ling and me thought that it might be Sean but it's not...and now it's confirmed GONE...


And this is what makes me so damn pissed off...I have a Accounting homework to pass up tomorrow...and I can't do it at home...haiz...sadness...

I'm telling you..I don't care who take my book...and I don't care what's your reason....I'm really going to be mad at you...I mean what I say...

5 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

hmm i got an idea .... stop scolding me and ur normal behavior will come back .. and ur accounting is still no where to be found T_T

anyway no stress no stress !!

~GilliaN~ said...

but cannot la..or you tell me what is the punishment if I scold you and what is the reward if I don't???
There's no reason for me not to scold you...you see???haha...

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

hmm.... but hor wats the reason for scolding me ??

~GilliaN~ said...

haha...too many reason that I can't even list 1...haha...

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

lol means no reason lo !!