Monday, June 22, 2009

Day out with the girls

Last Saturday, Erin, Nok Ling and I went to Pavilion for movie and window shopping..we reach there at 5pm and we went to a Japanese desert restaurant after buying our ticket..

The desert was great..special too..and we also met a very very cute baby there..he can't stop smiling at us..seriuosly..he's very cute..after having desert..as usual, we went for some window shopping..this time we din't really went into lots of shop because things there are expensive and also not that suitable for us so we just walk around and took some funny picture..don't ask me for photos, I don't have it..then we end up in Forever 21..we took lots of clothes and took some pictures too..We even sit in the dressing room and started gossipping..Finally when we feel that it's time for us to leave, we went out and when to GSC cinema..


The movie we watched was '17 Again' starring Zac Efron..The movie was great..very funny..Erin who's sitting beside me laughed so loud that everyone in the cinema can hear her..haha..the movie was very touching too..It makes me re-consider about my future..when I was 17, I listen to my dad and chose Actuarial Science but I wanted to study Psychology instead..this still bothers me sometimes but I've gone this far..there's no way that I can go back..I've been wondering in this holiday whether I've made the right choice..Is this my future?Am I going to cope with it?Am I going to pass the papers?Am I going to like this job when I graduate?Questions have been popping out my mind..I can't stop myself thinking..but there's also nothing I can do..


Anyway, after the movie, we went to Padini Concept Shop and we found lots of clothes..by the time we grab the one that we wanted to try on, the sales girl told us "It's 9.45pm now and you girls have 15 more minutes to try. We're closing at 10" The situation was very funny..we took lots of clothes and can't even try it all and time's up..When we're finally out, we saw the the gate was closing..it's pretty scary though when the gate is closing and you're still in there with all bunch of sales girl with no more customer..However, we were not stuck in there though so we came out as fast as possible..Then we went to Jalan Imbi for our late dinner..more like a supper..that's the first time I had such a late dinner with my friend too..


Then we went back to Erin's house..It's also my first time staying overnight in some body's house..and that's specially for you, Erin..haha..feel great though..we talk and talk..gossip and gossip..then at 2am we slept but woke up at 5.45am..don't think we're crazy..we woke up so early because we wanted to go to Lake Garden..the walk in Lake Garden is fine..we din't really walk a lot this time..anyway, we met Pei Joon when we're leaving..she still looks good..as usual..^^


So, that's the day out with the girls..enjoy..

No comments: