Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy post~~

Well..here's finally some happy stuff in my blog..haha..

Last Friday, I went for Visa interview..and it was unexpected..seriuosly..I heard a lot of people saying US visa is very hard to get so we must perform well during interview, if not they will not issue visa to us..and bla bla bla..all these sayings are definitely driving me crazy before the interview..well, basically if I'm just doing preparation for my own, I dont think I'll be that bothered..but the fact is I have to prepare documents for my family too..this was so troublesome..I have to check..double-check..and check everything again and again to make sure I dint miss anything..and luckily..I've done everything right..if not..I'll be dead by now..(just kidding..^^) Anyway..the whole process was fast..maybe for some people they might think waiting sucks and so the whole process sucks too..but for me, everything was fine..and the interview was very fast and easy..I don't even think that's a interview at the 1st time..but after the short conversation, the guy say "You can collect your passport on Monday and the details is on the card"..and that's all..so for the people who havent gone for the interview..IT'S NOT THAT TROUBLESOME AT ALL..so dont listen to the crap..

After going to the interview, I went to Penang with my family..overall..that's quite a great trip except I have no chance going to the beach and my grandfather falling down on the street right at the center of the road..haiz..I'm quite dissapointed though, since we were so near the beach..just few step away but..and my grandfather..haiz..I dont even know how to say..anyway, I had a lot of food until I look fat but not gainning any weight..still good..haha..the hotel was great..we lived in service apartment and the view, the bathroom was amazing..the breakfast was great too..my bro love it..^^ and we even play pool in the hotel..my dad was very good playing pool though..he even teach both my brother and I how to play..amazing..During this trip, I found out that I really miss my dog a lot..I've been calling my aunt asking how's my dog and stuff..I've just left for 3 days and I'm mising them like hell..what can I do when I'm going to US??God..can you help me?>.<

Then, yesterday morning I went to get my passport and in the afternoon..Kim and I went to KLIA to fetch Erin..then I went to pasar malam with some Chong Hwa people..(Erin's friends) Had a great time..and we also met Kim's girlfriend #2..Kim..I'm telling you..be careful k?someone might confess to you pretty soon though..haha..

By the way..I just got my air ticket today..so basically everything is settled..all I have to do before going to US is to meet all my friends, shop, shop and shop..haha..kidding..I rather saving the money and shop in LA..haha..I'm getting more and more excited as day pass by..

Purdue..I'm coming!!!and I've decided not going to University of Minnesota-Twin Cities..yeah..no more worries..^^



p/s: thinking to post some picture took in Penag but I'm very lazy..haha..will post in Facebook i guess..

No comments: