Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween..

Well, I know Halloween is like ages ago...and I was just too lazy and too busy to update my blog...and also...Eevon just uploaded the picture to Facebook yesterday...So I've really try to update my blog as soon as I got the picture...so please don't complain..


Hmm..and so...I don't really remember what happen during Halloween but I just know that we, the decoration team has really put alot of effort on this event...so please appreciate it la...and I'm really so proud of what we've done...It's my first Halloween party leh...must praise...haha...



Okay then...I don't want to go through all the details but I'll let the pictures tell you what happen that day...well...enjoy~~~

~~Decoration-In-Process~~
Scary Spider~~

Guess who's under the cloth??







Eevon's costume??Rubbish girl???what the hell is this??



Setting up things...





The stage~~


Almost done with the decoration~~~


Decoration DONE!!!




Handmade Spider...



Exit from the ghost house...


Evil me...
KILL...
3A!!!
3D!!!
Don't be sad..it is taller than you...haha...
Yeah~~~
two faceless ghost...


Joker Alex...(thanks us for putting the makeup on you...)
Bao Yi, Gillian, Eevon
Me and Eevon

No comments: