Saturday, November 15, 2008

Primary School Reunion Night...

Well, a few weeks ago...(to be exact, it's a week after Halloween) I had my primary school gathering...All of us was kind of invited back to our school...it's actually a good chance for us to gather there since it's also the 80th Anniversary party...

I can remember that it's a Friday..and so I rush back to home right after I finish my Calculus test and after having a lovely bath, I rush back to school..and luckily the party has not started yet..and so I meet up my friends and chit chat and walk around the school...trying to recall back our sweet memories there...and I really have a great time with all of them...


We took alot of pictures together but I just didn't get them...sadly...I've no contact with the girl having all the pictures...If anyone has it, please do send it to me...thanks...
Although I don't have to group picture, I do have some school's picture with me...trust me, I'll definitely upload the picture once I get it...^^

1 comment:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

wondering when is my last primary skul reunion ?? T_T