Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Actuarial Science Meeting..

Well, this post should be posted on Tuesday but due to the stupid internet connection(kept on disconnecting...) so here's the post for Tuesday la...

Well, today is Tuesday...which I love the most(because I have only 1 class for the whole day...haha...)

But I felt sorry for Erin because I made you late for your class...sorry sorry...

Today after Math class, we all (Ken Ling, Alex, Bao Yi, Rick, Sean, Yao Hong, Xiu Yu, Evonne and me of cause) went to the library to do our physics and for some of them do their Math...we are really damn hardworking lor...haha...since all of us have the same 'telos' so I don't need to worry that if I can keep the spirit of hardworking till the end of the semester..haha...(except Ken Ling who is keeping influencing us..bleh...)



After having my lunch with Xiu Yu and Alex at Anfield(which tell us to wait for 45 minute for a mee sedap...something like maggi mee actually...) Since it was raining heavily, everyone was stuck in Subang Square so every cafe or mamak there was full..very full...



Then after chit chating with Xiu Yu, See Ying, and Evonne in the library(with Leo too...), it's meeting time...Actuarial science club having their AGM and I'm there hoping that I can get a post and 'thanks' to Ken Ling, I'm the Vice secretary and Bao Yi is the secretary...(this is not the post that we wish that we can get) but still, I got a post...yeah???

Thursday having another AGM again...will be Event Director this time??hmm...most probably...always bully by the Korean(especially Leo...)>.<

2 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

haha..... u shud be the one saying thank you to me ^^ .... without me u dun hav a post kaka .... anyway I'm doing more work lo !!! keke

~GilliaN~ said...

Yerr...why should I...
What work you have o..you just have to talk of the activity and if need approvement, secretary wil be the one to write letter lor...