Thursday, August 28, 2008

SAMAN!!!!!!!!

Its Thursday today...and I have the one and only class that starts at 9o'clock...
Departing from my house around 7.35am and stuck at the tol at 7.45am...dint even move abit for about half and hour or even more...and KoKo have exam at 8.30am and we are still at the same place(maybe moved abit but not more...just abit...) Chit chating with Erin in the car and guessing what's going on that cause this serious jam...izzit car accident?izzit because of Anwar again?or its just because there's too many cars and all jam together...(you know Malaysia's style of driving de la...always jam for nothing...)
And thanks for my super 'good' driving skill...I reached Sunway at 9am...(although its still half and hour late but its much than the time we assumed...) and I managed to reach 12.9 at time..(actually late abit la...hope Ms Theresa wont make me half absent...)

Then its a busy day cause we all rush to the library and start doing our homework...Calculus, Physics, Accounting, Psychology...And yeah me!!!I've finished all the homework!!!!Just have to revise later..(or during the three days of holiday...)

Had Merdeka celebration Meeting at 1pm and nothing special...(its Merdeka so I dont feel like talking about it...I'm totally not a PATRIOTIK person) After meeting when to have lunch with Ken Ling, Sean, Alex, and Evonne...Chi Yin, Yao Hong and Charmaine join us later...Then went to the lauguage centre to ask something about TOEFL...will call MACEE tomorrow for more details...

Back in the library for more work and TAH DAH...All done...^^

But the problem is when I went to take my car, I saw a paper sliped on my window and that's SAMAN!!!Oh My GoD!!!!My very first saman...haiz...sad...and confused too...Bao Yi parked her car beside me dint get but how come I kena???izzit because my car dint park nicely??or they dont like Honda City but Vios??haiz...but nevermind...Grandpa dint scold also...


Hope its the FIRST and also the LAST saman I get...haha...

2 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

hmm "congratz" for ur first and maybe not last saman ^^ ......
i got 3 ady ... though I'm not driving everyday to coll ~~~
keep up the good work and overtake me la .... & MBSJ do love Honda City ^^

~GilliaN~ said...

Go die la you...stop cursing me...this will be the last saman for me...but your third may not be the last for you lor...haha...>.<