Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally...

Well, due to my serious laziness...I havent been updating my blog for a week and someone (Ken Ling dude) as you can see...has been leaving message and ask me to update my blog...so here I am...

Recalling my last week schedule...
Last Monday, went out with Wen Jie to celebrate my belated birthday...not far...just Leisure Mall...we went back to the Secret Recipe again...as friend...but I'm happy...thank you for the little piggy thing anyway...

Then Tuesday...me and my brother went to JW Marriott hotel to meet Mommy...we had our lunch in StarHill...a western restaurant named Jake's...three of us ordered Australia Wagyu steak...the best steak ever...and its very expensive too...Me and Mommy ordered the tenderloin part and my brother ordered the sirloin(if not mistaken..) After our lunch, we went to Pavilion for a walk...and learned to pronounce some famous brand like Salvatore Ferragamo (which mommy loves most...), Banana Republic (a Canada brand), Burberry etc...Then we had some green tea (a very healthy drink) in a shop called Cha Cha...I went there before with Kim, Erin and Hon Kee...

Then Wednesday...went to meet Mommy again...This time we went to Marriott again and had the famous ShangHai Dim Sum...But Mommy was not feeling well due to the dinner last night...i guess...we couldn't spend much time together that day because Mommy has some stuff to do...so we just have our lunch and walk around StarHill then bye bye...but after that I went shopping with my brother and I bought a skirt in Pavilion...^^

Then Thursday, not meeting Mommy cause she went to Singapore...so as planned...I went back to Chong Hwa with Ken Ling(thank you for being my driver...) and had a great time gathering with my old friends...took some picture but not in my handphone...and I really enjoy the Guitar Concert...I can see their effort...Good Job!!!!Then we have dinner together at Mutiara...Thank you Henry,Vialli and Mouse for the present...(although its a little bit extraordinary) Heard that a teacher i admired so much had quit and work as a waiter now???what a waste...but not able to meet him that day...hope he can find a better job...

Then Friday...Olympic Opening Ceremony!!!!!!before that our whole family went out to have dinner together to celebrate my belated birthday again...and we even ate Shark!!!!!not shark fin but the whole shark...Why do Chinese people like these kind of things so much...I was forced to try abit since they said it's very expensive...(not nice at all...) Then we rush back home to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony...It was amazing...although the fireworks are beautiful but it cause air pollution!!!!so I dint really enjoy watching that...but the people part was incredible...after all...What is China so famous with??the amount of people of cause....

Then Saturday...nothing special..but me and my family went to the Mercedes Benz show room in Ampang after having our lunch...Grandpa finally plan to trade-in a new car...and he was aiming at Mercedes E-class or C-class...and of cause E-class in much more expensive...but it look nice...
And its Sean's birthday!!!!at first planned to give him a surprise since he was working at KLCC with Eric them but everyone was not free so the plan was cancel...sorry Sean...

Then Sunday...Meeting Mommy again...yeah!!!!The happiest day ever!!!!!This time we went to KLCC since Mommy says its kind of boring to go Pavilion again...And we have our lunch in Nippon Tel...japanese food this time...and we chit chat and laugh...that day was really the happiest day I have in this year...^^ Then we walk around to see what to buy...(since my brother wanted to buy a long pants..) And Mommy bought us some hand cream and lotion...L'occitane En Provence...a French Brand...I'm sure some of you dont know how to pronounce...haha...Learned alot fo new things...like some simple French word such as Hello, Thank you etc...and some bad words too...haha...And my brother bought a long jeans from Levis...while waiting for the worker to alter the pants, we went to Dome for some drinks...after that its about 7pm and we send Mommy back to Prince Hotel...
And addition...Malaysia's Taxi driver are the worst people i've ever meet...so rude...

And thats all for my 1st week fo holiday....^^ and mommy..I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: