Sunday, August 31, 2008

Congratulations!!!!



Well, congratulations boys...you've won the macth!!!!


Good job wor...^^


I'm really sorry that I ffk and dint go to support you guys...really really sorry...especially Ken Ling...I'm doing this for you own good lor...If you come and fetch me right, you will have to wake up very early, then you dont have energy to play then you wont win lor..right??and if you really come and fetch me, you will waste your petrol and later your mother sure will scold you, right??then if you come to fecth me, you'll have to fetch me back home early, then you cant celebrate with others lor..right???

see, I'm so damn caring...haha...

But anyway...I'm really happy you guys won the game la...^^


Best friend forever!!!!

3 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

haha ....no heart jiu no heart la.. no nid so many excuses ^^ blerr

~GilliaN~ said...

yerr...sorry lor..
i got heart de la..i ti liang you lor..

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

blerrr ....