Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fall 2008

Its a brand new semester again...it means holidays are over...homework and assignments are coming up...

wow...do time really flies??It's the last semester for this year...and most probably next year, I'll be going to US...worried...

And for this semester, I really have to work super super hard as I dint score well in the past semester...sad...really hope that I can have the willpower to continue the spirit untill the end of semester..haha...

Now...I'll let you know about my timetable...my extremely pack timetable...

Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8am-9am : Accounting 2
9.10-10.10: Math 271
10.20-11.20: Physic 211
11.30-12.30: Psychology
12.40-13.40: Moral studies

Tuesday and Thursday
9.10-10.10: Math 271

and thats all for my timetable...well?what you feel?very free on Tuesday and Thursday right???but I've no time to rest on Monday, Wednesday and Friday...haiz..cant breath...

today is my 1st day to experience the super packed classes and I feel okay...maybe its because they haven't start the lecture yet...I was thinking that what if they all have quiz or test on the same day...then I'm sure that I'll die...haha...

and today its the 1st day of my Psychology class...finally...I can try to study psychology...and its okay for me but some other people they think its boring...some even slept in the class...

Today to-do-list:
Do Accounting Excel............................Done
Do Math homework.............................Done
Ask people about the Psychology question..............................Done
Read Psychology book.................................Havent(-----> will do it tomorrow once I got the text book)

4 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

Hmm ... so hardworking d ??
^^

~GilliaN~ said...

me ben lai jiu very hardworking de la..just because of you who always ask us to play..its all you fault...haha...

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

wat wo ... I'm the one who alwayz advice u all to study hard !!

~GilliaN~ said...

dont lie la...you are the one who always ask people go JS play dota but still dont want to admit..haiz..dissapointed lor...