Monday, September 29, 2008

3 days holiday...

Finally...I've finally done my 1st Accounting test...It was not that difficult but quite tricky...
And of cause, according to my style, sure there's some mistake there...and WALAH...I think I mess up the whole question 1...sad...However, I'm some how right in some places, so the only thing I can do now is to pray...wish for Mr. KC won't take my marks aways from me...(praying...)

But anyway, it's gonna be holiday 3 days after this test...and now I have my schedule for the the holiday already...
Tuesday: Finish all the homework..including Math, Physics, and Accounting. If possible, start doing Psychology assignment.
Wedneday: Go out with Erin, Nok Ling and Kim. Planning to watch Eagle Eye..(which sounds good) and dinner together at Kepong..(Korean restaurant I guess..)
Thursday: Do whatever I want to do...But for dinner, promised to have dinner with grandpa at Rawang...(Sorry for making you delay our dinner date...Wednesday people booked me already...)

And that's all for my holiday schedule I guess...hope that I'm really able to finish the homework by Wednesday...

Addition: Its there any advertisement that have mislead you?? If there is any, please let me know...I have to do my psychology assignment...

No comments: