Friday, September 19, 2008

After 2 test...

Its another Friday...well, actually I should be very happy cause there's no have class on Saturday and Sunday...and I can sleep as long as I like...haha...

However on Friday I have to sit for my physics and math test...its not that difficult actually..I learned everything in the paper and so I know how to do...but there's just too much of my careless mistake...which I always do...haiz..



Tell me why...why am I so careless...why can't I just be a 'genius' like Yim Kwien..(I dont know how to spell his name but ADPians should know what a genius he is...) God..tell me why...even if I double checked my test papers but still there's mistake...I even miss out 1 tiny little part which is super easy and I know how to do...haiz...God bless me...



But anyway, after this 2 test...I can finally relax...I can watch drama...(there's 3 dramas waiting for me...) haha...I can sleep and do anything I want..I mean during this weekend la..But there's still alot of test waiting for me...I really have to work harder...GAMBATEH!!!



Addition: Recently, I'm keep thinking of my future...University of Wisconsin-Madison...a nice university, has world ranking but the fees are very expensive and there's no scholarship offered...University of Drake...a small university with a much cheaper tuition fee, lots of scholarship, low requirement and mainly focus on Actuarial Science but no ranking..University of Nebraska-Lincoln...not bad for Actuarial Science and has US nation ranking...

I'm so damn worry...I wanted to go to Wisconsin-Madison but the fee is too expensive...At first, I din't really worry much cause my brother is not going overseas, so the budget for me to go US would be higher but now...he said that he wanted to go to Australia...haiz...life is not as good as I thought it is...

No comments: