Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy again...

Well, this is the 5th week of our semester and we have a lot of things to do...

Let's starts from Monday...I have 5 classes on Monday until 1.40pm...then I have Actuarial Science Committee meeting at 2pm...overall we talked about the activities that we will held on this and next semester...And I wonder is it me or is it all the club people like to have meeting on Monday...like for Ken Ling, he have Dodge ball meeting at 1.40pm until 2pm...(a very short meeting..), then Basketball club meeting at 2pm and our club's meeting at 2pm also...and Ken Ling is the committee member for all of these clubs...(except Dodge ball but he still went to the meeting...this is what you call 'ge bo')haha...

Okay, come back to my meeting...we have our meeting for about 1 hour then Ken Ling rush to another classroom for another meeting while me, Pao Yi and Sue Ann do our stuff...Then around 3.30pm, all of us done our thing and then...its finall our lunch time...Thanks god I dont have gastric that time...To the honest, its my breakfast + lunch + tea time...>.<

After my busy Monday, its Tuesday which I love the most...after my one and only class, we went to the library for discussion room to do our stuff...we got a lot of people in our room and that's why our room is the noisiest room in the library...Then at 1pm, its out lunch time..(this time is really lunch time...) we went to the new shop and the noodles are not bad...then Alex entertain all of us after lunch..haha..(actually, we went to buy fruits for Bao Yi and Eevon and he, the genius can't differentiate Papaya and Pineapple...damn funny...)Even the Aunty laughed...^^

Then we went back to our room and continue with our works...At 4pm, its Badminton time!!!^^ To be honest, this is the 2nd time I play badminton in this year and this is also the 2nd time I actually exercise since I played badminton at the beginning of the year...haha...can't believe it...but hopefully I'll be playing badminton every week...(hopefully) Then some unhappy stuff happened but its fine for me...since we are not that close anyway...except for the no-heart person>>>>Sean...

Addition: My grandpa sick already...went into the very expensive Gleneagle Intan Medical Centre on Tuesday...According to Daddy, the servise there is the worst service that he had ever experience...Thinking to complain to the hospital...(well, just thinking...) Done surgery today..much better now...coming back home tomorrow...yeah!!!^^