Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!


well...haha...its finally your birthday little boy...

you've finally grown up to become a man...(which means you can go clubbing...)haha...


kidding la...


Happy happy birthday to you my friend....Sorry I always ffk you but actually its you who ffk me 1st... And you never get angry even though I always bully you...(not me only la...) You're so damn kind to be mine and Chi Yin's driver....(and Sean and Alyssa too...)


Really sorry I can't celebrate with you on Monday but trust me...we'll celebrate with you soon...pretty soon...haha...


(See, I treat you not bad...purposely write a post for you...^^)

7 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

T_T damn touching leh !!!!! ....
k la i wont call u no heart kia ady hahaha ....
thx u guys for the big boxes of newspaper !!!!!!!

~GilliaN~ said...

haha...touched leh???dont throw away a...its very expensive de a...and keep all the newspaper too...go and recycle...^^

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

haha throwed away d wo ..
cant find anything T_T

~GilliaN~ said...

Har?throw away ady a??
RM100++ you throw away???
then fine lor..next time we wont celebrate with you ady...you beg us oso dont want ady...

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

erm erm erm ....... jz kidding .... I stil kept everything lo .. even the newspapers .... lol ~~~~~

haha after reading the post only know u realize u had been treating me badly ... for constantly bullying me T_T

~GilliaN~ said...

me where got bully you...this is how I treat my best friend ma...
or you want me to treat you like how I treat Sean...
You choose lor..haha...

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

how i know how u threat Sean ^^