Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday class...

well...since I left Chong Hwa...I never have class on Saturday anymore...but yesterday, I have class...and its a full day class...haiz...Taylors got Saturday class...cant believe it...

and as I said, its a full day class means I have class from 8am to 1.40pm...then lunch...at first we planned to play badminton after our class but since we dint book any court Bao Yi have 'deco' stuff to do so we cancel the plan...Then we think of watching movie...but surprisingly when I finish my class Bao Yi had went home...Then Isaac wanna watch Death Race but I've watch that last week so I just have lunch with them and went home...

Talking about lunch...we have lunch with a lot of people including our Moral lecturer Hui Hsien(I think I spelt wrongly...but nevermind...>.<) He's fun and I like his accent...a very American style of accent...haha...wanna learn from him if possible...and he's also Hakka...like me and Yao Hong...^^

while eating, we were watching Holly Man...they said its a very old movie but I never watch it before...it was nice to watch...but the 'holly man' kill everyone in a very disgust way and most importantly, he killed a dog...poor doggie...

While watching the movie, Isaac and Ken Ling starts to discuss the advantage of being invisible...well, in the movie the 'holly man' said he enjoy the freedom of being invisible...but I dont really think being invisible is good...so what you think???

No comments: