Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Exciting" day...

Today its damn busy and also "excited"...

For our 1st class, we had our Calculus quiz4...(its a pop-quiz so we all dint really expected that)...Luckily I'm in section2, so I still have some times to do revision...and pity Ken Ling...He was late and was like so damn fishy...(Cause he shouted 'GOT QUIZ A??' and all people in the class heard that...its damn funny lor...)

Then its my turn to have the quiz lor...and it goes kind of smooth anyway...I really hope that I can get full marks lor...not like the last quiz I had...I expected to have full marks but it turns out to be 25.5/30...haiz...

After the quiz, I have a one hour break so I just stay at the corridor with Alyssa and Amanda...Before that, as Ken Ling, Sean, Pao Yi, Isaac and Nicholas Fung have Econs presentation, they were like so damn stress especially Ken Ling and Pao Yi...Dont stress la people...chill...(although I'm also quite stress...)

As I have one hour break time, I dint really use it well, so now I'm regretting...and during that time, the corridor is so damn smoky and smelling lor...it makes me smell like smoke...Then its my english class time...when I went in, it was like freezing inside...and I'm really freezing...During the class, I was like keep 'disturbing' Gordon and keep saying that I'm cold and hungry..like people starving in harsh winter day...(pity me..)Some more Gordon still ask me to shut up...

But anyway, after english class, I quickly rush out from the room and go to meet Pao Yi them...and as it was like only 15minutes left before the exam starts so I was like so damn nervous and my mind becomes totally blank...Then its time for test, so I go in to the room and 'sh!t' la...its different room but its even colder...and I was like so damn nervous, cold(freezing) and hungry...then I just screw the whole paper...

I'm so damn sad lor..I've tried my best to answer all but I know, I know I've done a lot of mistake ...haiz...I'm really really very sad lor...haiz..hope I wont really fail the paper..(pray for me..)

Then after the test it was like almost 4pm...and as we haven't have anything the whole day so we decided to have our 'lunch' at McDonald...and as usual we chit chat and laugh until 5.30pm only go back to the ADP block...then me, Sean and Alex continue crapping...cant believe we got so many things to crap...

Addition: One more week to final exam!!!!!!Must study hard to achievement A for Math and Account!!!I can do it...I mean I MUST DO IT!!!!!!!

No comments: