Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Updated "Happy Birthday"

Well, after I wrote my last blog...I was like super hardworking and trying to study my Calculus...But then...a phone call change everything...

Chi Yin :"Where are you?"
Gillian :"At home..."
Chi Yin :"I'm going to your place.."
Gillian :"oo...okay..."

Then, of cause not only Chi Yin came...all of them came also...I mean Ken Ling, Sean, Bao Yi, Hon Kee, Rick, Alex, Alyssa and Erin...I felt so happy...althought the next day we'll have our Calculus test which all of us are worried but still you guys come my house...It's so touching...Love you guys so much...

Then we kinda play with the cake and the candle...(and its tiramisu cake lor..like whole cake is full of cream...) Then when I'm not secured, my dear Alyssa slash the cake to my face...Oh My God...the 1st time of my life...But its okay..at least all of us had fun...^^

And thanks for the cute doggie o...I really really love you guys lor...muaccckkkzzz...

Thank you for everything!!!!!!


Addition:Actually I'm not very surprise lor..cause when Chi Yin call me, I know something fishy must be going around...but I'm really touched...^^





No comments: