Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...



Well, today its my Birthday!!!yeah!!!I'm finally 18 years old...(oh my god...i'm getting older and older...)


Thank you Suk Suk, who was the 1st one to wish me...

Thank you Divine gor gor...

Thank you Ken Ling, you are the 3rd one leh...and your msg damn long a...now I know I'm your dai ka jie, wife, classmate, prom date & best fren...>.<'''

Thank you Shu Yi and Wei Soong...wishes from wife and husband..hmm...so sweet...

Thank you Wen Jie...

Thank you Yipo...I'm very happy to hear from you and mummy...^^ Cant wait to meet you...^^

Thank you Sean..obviously you are not the 1st one...but however, thanks for calling me...^^

Thank you Shin Jiunn dear...of cause I wont forget you la...you are always in my heart de...haha...

Thank you Yong Rong...

Thank you Erin...

Thank you Chee Leong...Wont forget you too...^^

Thank you Kimmy...

Thank you Fei Zai Keong...by the way...where got people wish other people to be clumsier and fatter de???so bad a you...
Thank you Jia wen...
Thank you Xiu Yu...
Thank you Yao Hong...Congratulation!!!You dint break the surprise...^^
Thank you Nicholas Liew and Siew Ying...
Thank you Zeng Rui...Miss you guys a lot...hope we got cahnce to meet again...
Thank you my sister Nok Ling...
Thank you My doggy Wan Kang...
Thank you Wen Pin...
Thank you Xin Yi...
Thank you Mei Ying...
Thank you mouse, Zhen Hwa...
Thank you Henry...
Thank you David...I really dont know how you know my birthday but thanks for calling...
Thank you Huan Jie...



Addition: These are the people who wished me by sending SMS or even calling...those who wished me personally I'm not counted...cant remember all...but anyway...Thanks la...^^

No comments: