Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heart Borken...

I'm so damn down now...
But I'm not sure what's the reason...Izzit because the dress that I wanted so much has gone or its because of my childhood...I have no idea...

Actually today's school was okay...nothing special for me to be happy or even sad about...(although I am a little bit sad because of my Accounting test...I just got 66.5/84...haiz...)

Well, today I planned to go Sunway to buy my prom dress..(the one that I saw it before...) But when I went back to the shop, I cant find the dress anymore...since then my heart was like half broken...Then Erin accompany to walk around again for my prom dress...(Thank you Erin...)

Then we went to Forever21 to 'search' for the dress that suits me...then I saw 1...not very nice but still okay..quite a simple dress...As I have no mood anymore, so I just bought it...haiz..I cant believe it...My very first prom dress...

Then in the car, I have no idea why we start the topic but we started recalling back our memories, about our childhood...And I realise that I din't really had a very happy childhood...And I don't use to have a good relation with my grandmother...but now we can talk and laugh together...Is she the one who changed??or its me???

But however, I think I'll still miss my family alot when I go to US...especially my dad...I really hope that he can go there and stay with me...

Addition: I can't wait to meet you, mummy...

1 comment:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

Lets put a smile on that face ^^
cheer up gal.... I as responsible "treasurer" will stand by ur side giving u the full support !!