Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank you....

Although it seems abit early but today I went to Sunway to celebrate my birthday with Divine(my gor gor)...well, you should really be appreciate because you are the 1st one to celebrate my birthday leh...happy???haha...

After my english class...(today we just discuss something for about 20 minutes only...) Then I tumpang Alyssa's car to Sunway...(as I'm not driving...) Then I met Divine and we decided (actually I'm the one who make decision...>.<) to have our lunch in Sakea Sushi...Although you might think that I will take alot of sushi as he's the one who pay, but actually I 'sayang' his wallet alot lor...like for 2 of us, its just RM36...cheap right???

After our lunch, we went for ice skating...and it has really change alot lor...since the last time I went for skating is like 2 years ago...and the ticket price is also not expensive...
(without the glove and socks)Normal price: RM13
Student price: RM11
Cheap right???haha...

But honestly, the ice ring has really damn lot of Malays lor...and they are like showing off...but some of the, fail la...and fell down in front of me...haha...

Anyway, I really have a good time with you...^^ I wonder when will we have chance to meet again...And good luck studying in Singapore o...And keep in touch too...(got MSN ma...)

Addition: Thanks for you present o...I'm really surprise that you bought present for me...and next time when you wanna give people present, remember to take out the price tag o...^^

No comments: