Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Gong Gong...

Last Sunday was my Grandpa's 71 years old birthday...




We went to '大同皇朝' at Jalan Ampang to celebrate...And we have fun...My big aunt bought a shoe for him, but its slightly bigger than his leg...Then my small aunt gave him a new handphone...which is.....W910i...Sony Ericsson Walkman phone...oh my god...can you believe it??my grandpa is using a super high tech handphone which is even better than mine...wow...



Well, during the dinner, we heard some people having speech outside..(as we sit in the big room...) And the guy's english is damn funny...The guy said "I trust that the dinner is not bad..."

and everyone laugh...damn funny lor...then I also heard some other people said "Her father died when she was five and..." oh come on...Its a wedding leh...somemore have to say 'die die' thing...



Then after the dinner...we went back home and we eat the cake we bought for grandpa...not veli nice actually..buy wrong cake ady...next time sure wont buy that anymore...^^

5 years old cousin singing...


No comments: