Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boring Saturday

Well, its an ordinary boring Saturday..nothing much to do...

Actually I got assignment to do but my dear Mr. KC haven't post the format to BB7 so I'll just have to wait...so this means I can't do Accounting today...haiz...

Then Psychology..there'll be test on next Friday...but I just don't feel like reading it now..maybe I'll read it tonight...when my brother is using the computer..(which means I can't use lor..) Now really boring...

Talked to Suk Suk almost from the morning to the afternoon...happy to talk to him..then suddenly something happen to my computer...I think it's a virus...scares me...haiz...but now its fine already...

Nothing to do...nothing to do...and it's going to rain now...later have to shut down the computer...haiz...boring, boring, boring...oh ya...there's still some drama I haven't finish watching...that's right...

thank you drama, for saving me..haha...

No comments: