Tuesday, October 14, 2008

busy busy week...

Well, yes, it's another busy week for me...

On Monday, nothing special happen...it's just the 1st thing to do when I reached college is to find parking..and YES...there's free parking for me...finally..since last week people have been fighting for the free parking..there's only one and only free parking..haiz...i mean which it will not be saman by the MPSJ people...Then it's ordinary classes and after the classes, we're all discussing for our preregistration courses for Winter'09...I'm also confused with the courses...haiz...Then we have a small Halloween Deco meeting...having fun discussing..thought of alot of crazy ideas..haha...After the meeting, me and Eevon went to Language Centre to practise our TOEFL listening part...and then...HOME SWEET HOME...

As for today...I'm abit late so..some other people parked my preciuos parking place..haiz..and so I was forced to park in Subang Square and pay RM6..haiz..it's so expensive...but saman more expensive...>.< color="#ffcc33"> Mr Leong..and we talked for about one hour and still I can't really decide which subject to take...But finally, I've decided...

Ladies and Gentlemen, next semester I'll be taking :
(1) Statistic 261
(2) Microeconomics
(3) History 105
(4) Speech 105
(5) World Religion

And that's all...Actually it's quite heavy...scare that I can't cope with it..but I'll try...

No comments: