Saturday, October 18, 2008

PBL Day...

Today, it's our Physics PBL project day...so everyone taking physics 211 and 212 must attend...including me...

And the question for us to solve is the YTL Bullet Train thingie...for this whole day, we'll have to prepare the proposal and presentation...

It was not as hard as I thought but the we are just like running out of time...And unluckily, I was in the same group with Ken Ling..haiz..why everytime???Moral, Physics lab and now PBL???haiz...

Basically we jut spend our whole Saturday in the library finding info and disscusing in KT2...from 8am to 7pm...11 hours?!!This is so incredible...After we present, we were suppose to leave but Mr Loh ask us to stay...Then as a good student, I stay there...listening to others group to present and this really bored me...Then after we finally waited until the last group to present, Mr Loh just ask us to submit some survey forms which we submited it long time ago and ask us to mail the soft copy of our proposal and that's all...for this little things we have to stay there for 2 more hours doing nothing...(since I finished mine at about 5pm)


And as Alyssa said, Mr Loh is the worst time managing lecturer I've ever see...but anyway...I did learn something in the PBL...

2 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

haha tis call you3 yuan2 .. many ppl wan tis chance oso canot ... see bao yi, alex so sad without me in their group

~GilliaN~ said...

cham lor..i don't want to you3 yuan2 with you..like that I rather you yuan with alex...