Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TOELF registrating process..

Yeah..I had finally registered for my TOELF...I don't need to worry anymore..haha..
But the process of registration was quite funny so I've make up my mind to write a post of it..


The first thing to do when I reach home today is to register my TOELF..so I went online and MSN then open page to ETS website...

At the same time I chat with Bao Yi and Ken Ling and later on Eevon join in too...Actually everything goes quite smoothly although I have some problem with the passport ID..(because my grandma is not around...) luckily my grandpa found my passport and so I can continue the registration thing...

Then we reach at the order confirmation page then Ken Ling pressed 'confirm' without waiting for us and so he was scold by Bao Yi..well because we're chatting thru MSN, and the thing Bao Yi type was so damn funny, so I took some picture of it...haha...not much too say...here goes the picture...

Please note that all of these are cursing Ken Ling...haha..