Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Kylie, my old pal...

First time tag by someone, but I don't wish to get another one...



1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
Best friend during primarily school.


2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
-skinny
-cute
-bright
-sometimes talkative
-hyperactive..


3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Honestly, I can't really remember..sorry ya...


4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
hmm..well, this is tough...oh gosh...I have no idea...


5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
wow..if then, obviously...I'll be a lesbian lor...

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
erm..enemy huh??it won't happen la..

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
again??to be stronger so can protect me??haha...kidding...

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
it won't happen...

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
surprise her by paying her a visit NOW...

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
a good girl..

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
erm..hot-tempered gua..

12. The character of you for yourself is?
cold...

13. What do you hate about yourself?
hot-tempered...

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
don't feeling like changing...like the way I am...

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
thank you to be so caring and I love you..^^

Ten people to tag:
Don't feel like tagging anyone...thank me so saving you guys...haha...


Done...tiredness...please people...please don't ever tag me again...>.<

No comments: