Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whole Day in the Library...

For last Thursday, I finished my class at 10am and I go directly to the library as I finish my class...

And the first thing I do is to finish my Accounting homework...the remaining part of cause...well..I used some time doing that until I went for my lunch...Then after my lunch, I went back to the library to study my Psychology because I'm having test on the next day...

Oh god..I was so damn nervous and I was like trying to memorize everything into my mind although I know it's impossible...then I keep forcing myself to study until 6pm...when I have to fetch my brother...can you imagine??whole day in the library...studying Psychology...but still, i can't manage to finish it...haiz...

When I reach home, it was so damn late and after my dinner, I just went to my room and lock myself in...then start to study, study and study...when finally I kind of finish reading the text book, it was 2am already...and I have to wake up few hours later...

I was once thinking that I can stay up for the whole night..(which means not sleeping at all..) to do some more revision but I know that if I don't sleep now...I'll not have enough energy to do whatever I have to do especially my test...

And so..at last..I went to sleep at 2am...

No comments: