Saturday, October 18, 2008

Psychology Test!!

God bless me...

The Psychology test was so damn difficult...everyone has been saying that they don't understand the questions but actually I understand it's just I'm not sure with the answer...I'm so sad...I wonder how many marks that I can get...hope it won't be that bad since I didn't do very good in my presentation and so I need this mark to pull it back...

Then it's Physics lab...Bao Yi skip the lab and so our group will be me, Ken Ling and Alex...This time our experiment is about the balance and unbalance thingie and so we use some time to understand the requirement and do the experiment...And luckily we're able to finish everything by 4pm and since all 3 of us were like rushing to somewhere, so we just ciao as soon as we finish the experiment...Alex was rushing to play tennis with Rick, Ken Ling was rushing to Chong Hwa to play basketball and I'm rushing back to home...

Along the way to home, it was raining heavily (as it always does recently) and luckily I'm not driving..I'm able to sleep in the car..and when I woke up, I saw the whole highway was cover with the sand water...in another word...it means flood la...the sand is basically coming from the graveyard beside the highway...due to this reason, the road the cars in 5 lanes have to squeeze into 1 lane and obviously causing traffic jam...

And then our whole family except my brother went to KLIA because my grandma is going to Australia!!!I was supposed to go with her but because of having classes, I'll have to stay in Malaysia...haiz...I'll be missing her for 2 weeks when she's not around...and somehow my grandpa is like wanting me to be the chef during the period when she's not here...haiz...I don't feel like making everyone food poisoning...

Then when we reach KLIA, we waited for our cousin for awhile and then since we're all very hungry and we're bringing small kid with us, we went to buy Mc Donald to be our snack and dinner for the kid of cause...Then we eat the frenchfries in the car and it's quite funny when everyone in the car is eating frenchfries including my dad who was driving...Then when we reach KL, we went for our main dinner which is chinese noodles which is not good at all and super expensive...haiz...

1 comment:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

wow u cooking ????
couldnt even imagine ....