Saturday, October 18, 2008

Driving at night...


Recently it always rains heavily at night...and this has seriously brings me trouble...


As some of you know, I'm shortsighted and I'm usually not wearing glasses and so...I can't really see very clear especially at night...then raining just makes it worse...


The situation that I hated so much is that it rains at night plus serious traffic jam...ohhh...I hate that so much...sometimes it even makes me feel not to drive anymore...honestly, at the first place, I don't really like driving...and my so called driving experience is just making everything worse...haiz..

This is how it looks to me when I'm driving at night..but maybe a little bit clearer...



And I wonder if my degree of the shortsighted is increasing...worried...

No comments: