Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Accounting Test pospone!!!



Yeah weee~~~~Accounting test has been pospone!!!!



Althought it just pospone for 1 day but still I'm happy...1 more day for me to study..^^



And I had a bad morning today...



Early in the morning, I was jam in the Federal Highway for about half and hour...Then when I finally reach Subang, the place where I used to park my car was FULL...So I was forced to go around the garden for another half and hour...when I was like turning my 'N' round in the garden, I received Sean's msg and he told that we have quiz today...its was like Oh My GoD!!!Immediately I just simply park at a place then rush to 12th floor...It was like my worst morning...Then after the quiz and meeting..I went to move my car to a safer and nearer place...(luckily I dint kena saman..)haha...Then I rush back to library to have another meeting then only we go have our lunch..(my brunch actually...)





It was so damn tiring...and now I'm slacking...haha..I just wanna take a break...Have to sleep early today too...Tomorrow stil a lot of things to do...
sleepy~~~

No comments: