Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another busy weekend...


Well, as you can see..I have another busy weekend again...

Start from Saturday, there is a education fair in Wisma MCA from 10am til 4pm...so we(me, Chi Yin, Ken Ling, Alyssa, Bao Yi, Xiu Yu, Sean and so on...) plan to meet there at 10 smtg...but unforturnately, some incident happen...My Tire BOM CHET!!!!And I dint notice until someone pointed at my tire when I went to fetch Chi Yin...so I called home so that someone can come out to help me and my grandpa came...He helped me to change the tire...(Thanks Gong Gong..) At the mean time I felt that finally I can experience how to change a tire since I've learn from Amali class...Then after that we continue our way to Wisma MCA...When we reach there its like about 11 o'clock...Then we walk around and ask for the uni thing...We asked Penn, Duke, Drake, Purdue, Wisconsin, Nerbraska, Michigan and etc...Its like all of the skuls are so damn geng and famous..(and hard to get in too...)I felt like that I must work hard so that I can go in to any of the geng uni...And I can do it!!!(dreaming..)

Then we stay at there until 3 smtg and we felt so damn hungry then I drove Chi Yin, Ken Ling, Alyssa and Bao Yi to KLCC to have our lunch...(luckily we left earlier...when we left, the parking fee is like RM8!!!Even KLCC is not so expensive..) Then we went to Chilis to have our lunch..and we have fun...we talk and laugh and take picture...^^ And we also came out with alot of new ideas for the campaign thingie...

And the idea leads us to gather at Chi Yin's house for more work on Sunday...and I really feel like to praise Bao Yi...She knows how to come our place by her own leh..so damn geng...haha...so I meet her and Alyssa at Leisure Mall and bring them to Chi Yin's house..They was like shock when they saw Chi Yin's house...(as its like so big...I was once shocked too...)Then we start to work..colour colour and colour...then about 2pm I went to fetch Sean then went back to Chi Yin's house to continue the painting...so tiring leh...but I feel happy..hehe...Then after finish painting, we drove to Jaya Jusco to buy all the stuff that we need...And Sean said that its like 1 husband bringing 3 wives...-.-'''

And that's so call a day...quite tiring but happy...







F.C.U.K'S






Rocks!!!!

No comments: