Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Sunday~~

Today early in the morning I accompany my grandmother to Seremban(Rick's place...) to meet my aunt(my grandmother's sister)...We went there to have lunch with my uncle's girlfriend's family...because they are getting marry soon...(congratulation!!!)

When we reach the restaurant, my aunt ask the girl's parent whether they want anything from us...like the traditional thingies...when they discuss they are like so damn serious...come on...people are getting marry...you guys make it like having business transaction...

And today my aunt tell me that I've grew taller...yeah~!!I'm so happy...heheh...

And I also learn how to make currypuff today...(although very ugly but at least I tried...)And to me..cooking is damn hard...but I must learn some as my grandmother is a big chief...and as I'm going to US soon, I must learn how to cook to survive...oh god...starting to worry my life there....>.<

No comments: