Thursday, June 26, 2008

Going to The Gardens!!!!!

Yeah wee~~~Later I'm going to Midvalley, The Gardens!!!!!happy happy...
Later, probably after my 'lovely' english class...we (Prom Deco Team) will go to The Gardens!!!!
I'm so damn excited leh....Later must take many many photo...as its a 4 star hotel and I heard that its very beautiful inside, even the toilet...^^
But before that, I'll have presentation in english class...Present about famous criminals...
And the person I'll be talking about is a series killer, grave robber, canabalism and so on...
Its very disgusting...but quite interesting...as I never know that this kind of person do exist...
I'll start be aware of it..hehe...

Well, nothing much to say...hope that later after meeting at the Gardens, we can go watch Get Smart or Wanted and have dinner together...hope Ma Ma won't ask be go home 'immediately'...
I believe she wont do that...^^

And I hope I can go shopping too~~~desperate of shopping....

No comments: