Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday my dear...

Dearly dear...

I really have nothing much to say except HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sin Yi, you are so damn lucky to have same birthday with my dad lor...haha...And no matter what happen, I'll always be by your side..ok???And sorry for the little 'surprise' a...don't mean to do that...hehe...And next time when we meet, we MUST celebrate your birthday, okay???dont ever ask me why again a...^^


And Daddy....

Happy Birthday...Sorry I cant give you any present this year because I'm very busy with my skul things...But I've ask Ko Ko to buy something for you since last week but he just dint care...(you know his style de la...)So I'm so sorry dad...But I'm still here to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Sudden;y I feel depress leh...I realise that this is like the second last chance for me to celebrate birthday with you before I go to US...Next year will be the last...(not forever la...just after that I'll not be able to celebrate with you every year...)I'm sure that I'll miss you a lot lor..I really hope that you can go with me...sad...



Love

XOXO

Gillian

No comments: