Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Inflation!!!!

The Petrol Price increased!!!!
original : RM1.94 per liter
Now : Rm2.70 per liter

OH MY GOD!!!!Its damn expensive now...some more the tol price is still increasing...what the hell!!!
By the way...thanks to Erin who sms me about the petrol thingie...then my grandpa immediately drive the oldest car to pump but he said its totally jam outside...even the small street in front of my house is jam...(incredible..)
haiz...stupid G/M...

Additional: Kim called me just now...We chat for awhile(actually is about 1 hour) and suddenly she ask we when I'm going to the State...I paused and say maybe next year...I felt sad...I dont want to leave you guys but I want to leave M(as fast as possible)...And I'm not planning to come back...haiz...Friends..no matter how far we stay apart..our heart will always be together...Promise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luckily erin told me also lo...
I teman my parents twice to get the petrol pump lar,kisiao...