Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shopping~~
















Wow..Today I spent my whole day shopping!!It was invigorating!!!Thanks to Erin who give me a chance to shop...I really had a nice day today...(although maybe tomorrow I'll have Math quiz...)>.<





Today early in the morning, Erin came fetch me...Then we went to Kim's house to fetch her to 1utama...Again 4 of us came together to SHOP~~~




Oh my god...refreshing my memory, it has been really long time since I went to shopping...I mean really buy something...Actually today 4 of us gather together to help Erin to but her prom dress...And me and Nok Ling also tried a lot of dresses..and its all very pretty...somemore the worker thought that I'm the one who wanna buy the dress...(coz I cant stop trying all of them..)haha...And we also take a lot of pictures..(even though it is illegal...)







And we went to Ms. Read to have our lunch....It was nice but quite expensive...and I saw the sign of "F.C.U.K" but I forget to take the picture...(silly me...)




After Erin bought the purple dress which is super 'deep V' style and a purple high heel shoe with a cute little ribbon...And I lend my little purple necklace to her...It was like dressing to up become a purple girl...haha...












Addition: After we drive Nok Ling home, me and Erin were kinda lost our way home...We were suppose to go Kuala Lumpur so we follow the sign of Seremban...But surprisingly we went to Batu Caves which is like totally opposite path to go...And luckily my Grandma called me that time and told us to U-turn so that we wont get too far...