Friday, June 20, 2008

Grieved...



Oh my god...Today I'm totally depress man...


At first early in the morning, I had fun scaring people(using Gordon's gun..)...But after our meeting, people were like arguing and I can see someone is not happy with the result...But its fine for me...



After that, all people were like having classes and I was like sitting alone in our booth...Suddenly I started to feel sorrow...(because of the loneliness and something that I dont feel like telling anyone...) Then CK came and play shooting game...and unexpectedly he shoot my eye with the gun..(luckily its a soft 1...) but it still hurt lor...then automatically I cried lor...(I dint mean to but..haiz..I cant control my tears from dropping from my eyes...)But I just cry awhile so few people know I cried..(except Alyssa, Chi Yin and of cause CK...)



Then its time for my 'lovely' english class..its like so damn boring lor...then I was like so sleepy and actually we done nothing in her class...(that's why I'm so boring and sleepy lor...)



Then after my class, me, Ken Ling, Nicholas, Alyssa and Rick have our lunch together at Pasar...and of cause my husband belanja me la..haha...After that we went to Sunway Pyramid...At first we plan to watch 'KungFu Panda', but Alyssa said she watch already...Then I suggest 'Get Smart'...but I dont know why at last we choose 'The Happening'...And it SUCKS!!!!Its totally no point watching this movie...all people in the movie start killing their self from the beginning till the end...and its for nothing!!!Its like teaching us how to kill ourselves...really veli stupid lor..I just cant believe I paid RM8 to frighten myself...It was so frightening and scary...and I hate that...For more than half of the movie I just cover my eyes...



Special for Ken Ling:


I was already so sad...then I still paid to frighten myself...I'm really so clumsy...Then after the movie, we felt that its still quite early so we just walk around...Then we go to Padini...and my husband treasurer dont want to buy anything for me...2 shirt for RM32 leh...haiz..


I'm really so disappointed lor...I'm already so upset but still you dont want to TAM me...haiz...somemore someone still want me to buy car for him...eat soft rice...haiz...president dont want me, secretary dont want me.. and now treasurer treat me like this...haiz...



Disappointed!!!!!!

3 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

T_T .....
sry lor leng lui !!!!
no wonder u said u wanted to blog today ~~~~
kk nxt week first ... kind of broke tis week !!!
anyway smile alwayz and be happy !!
DUn sad sad d la.. I dun wan eat soft rice d , now eat hard hard de rice !!!!

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

btw hor wat is GRIEVED ??
My eng too noob !!!

~GilliaN~ said...

haha..you mean next week buy shirt for me a??haha...

aiyo..grieved a??erm...it means sad lor..