Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Clumsy...

I dont believe it!!!I totally dont believe it!!!!
I just cant believe that I just actually did that...

Today I just had my Math midterm...actually everything was okay...the test is not that hard and I find myself doing it quite fast and smooth too...It's suppose to be a 2-hour paper and I just finish everything in 1hour and 15minutes...(fast right???And its MATH lor...)hehe...let myself happy awhile 1st...
Then of cause I double check my paper la..as there is still alot of time...I dint check the centroid and volume part...because I also dont know if its right or not...so I just skip that and check differentiation and integration...when I check I found 1 mistake in my doing for partial fraction...its was the last part thing...and guess what???I just actually ignore that, thinking that 'Ms would probably just deduce 1 mark'...What the hell was I thinking?I dont believe I just did that!!!!(even when I told Chi Yin, she was also like 'what the hell')...haiz...
After this 'tiny little' mistake, I just pass up my paper...just like this...everyone was like so surprise...Then when Alyssa came out, we kind of like discuss abit about the volume thing...and then...I know I've scrull up another question...I was suppose to use disk method but I used shell method...what a fool I am...then I calculate myself and i think my 6marks has gone...have to kiss my mark goodbye...haiz...

Really grieved lor...I dont believe I just leave it there...I know I'm wrong...I wont do it again....I really wont do it again....I guarantee...

Addition: Tomorrow is Presidential Debate Day!!!!!Everyone please some to support FCUK'S!!!!!and people, no hard feelings during the debate....^^

No comments: