Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sadness...

I dont believe it!!!You are in Sunway and I'm in Taylors..and like this we also couldnt manage to meet each other...what the hell...
I'm so sad...I really feel that there is lesser chance for us to gather...somemore you guys are like still in high school...no license no car no money...these are all the excuse you gave me everytime we plan to go somewhere...haiz...

Maybe what I said has offend you guys and I'm here to apologize...but HEY...I'm leaving Malaysia soon...I just hope that we can gather and maybe have lunch together... Is that unduly??But the fact is we are now falling apart...our gap is getting bigger...I can imagine how will it be when you guys go to different university for further studies...it will definitely be worse...sad~~

Additional: Today I skip LAN!!!haha...At first I plan to go Sunway to meet someone but they say no need...plus its raining heavly when we decided to go to main campus for LAN...so its like the fate which want us to skip it...haha...then me, double Nicholas and Yao Hong went to Club7 to play pool..(we take its as learning trigonometric...)and Ken Ling, Hon Kee and Alex went to JS to play dota...(they say they went there to learn english...)alot of excuses...it is very funny when we play the machine football...(dunno what the thing call...)And we learn some technique to play the game...actually is cheating but we had fun...^^ its too bad that we dint take any picture...>.<

3 comments:

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

hmm... try to put more effort to pull ur high school friends together lol ... though is hard ( u know chong hwa style ), but it will surely come true ^^
btw... today I learned lots of english in JS ... Tmr grammar test sure vry dim kaka

eRin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eRin said...

yo gurl... dun be sad la.. i aso got the same problem de ar... everyone will have the same problem de when v all go different direction ^^ but they'll alwaz keep u in their heart de haha.. kung fu panda rocksss!!!! prom ar... have to buy any dress i saw dat s nice liao..