Saturday, May 31, 2008

I dye my hair!!!




Before








After >>







Wow...Its so unbelievable...My grandma allow me to dye my hair!!!


I'm so happy...


Early in the morning, my grandma once again ask me to cut my hair..(as she always does...)


Then I said if you want me to cut my hair, you should also let me to dye my hair...(actually I'm just kidding..) At first she said no...But she want me to accompany her to wash her hair...so did what she told me to do...


When I reach the Salon, my grandma tell the person that I want to cut my hair...I was like so shocked...(she tricked me...) But after that she said that I can dye my hair...I stare at her and oh my god!!!I can dye my hair...and now my hair is no longer black but brown...actually I felt abit strange about my hair...but whatever...as long as I dye my hair...Its okay for me...haha...

1 comment:

Christal^^ said...

hey sis, wanna see yr hair color.... once again, we r twins...hehe
wa....3.67 so high....must fight for next sem liao....gambateh la..hehe