Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1st day of 2nd semester(part 2)

hohoho...today is really a happy day!!!~~~


After i wrote the 1st part, i went back to 12th floor corridor to wait Ken Ling them to finis class...But an unexpected thing happen....they all have already end their class and Hon Kee somemore told me that he went to library to find me....I'm so surprise...It looks like my day is not so boring at all...^^


We chit chat alot at the corridor(as we always do) and we all wanted to sell our GBUS and CSCS test book(n my GBUS is brand new 1)...


Then in my Math172 class, I founf that my new lecturer(Ms Theresa) is not as funny as my cute Daniel but I think I can learn alot of things from her....but the bad news is...she say from today will hv homeworks everyday!!!oh my god...But its oso not bad la..can fulfil my free time..haha...


after my math class we(about 10ppl) go to "As You Like It" n we chit chat again...then we go play pool until 1pm...so relaxing...we are like having vacation..haha...(n we take 4 table leh!!)


the other thing is my darling advise me to drop 1 subject lor...and i'm thinking about eng101...but i dunt feel like rushing the following semester..so how???I have no idea..haiz...

God..please HELP me!!!!!!

No comments: