Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love Aslan!!!





Althought today is Saturday, I went back to school to meet Sean, Ken Ling, Bao Yi and Allyssa...We plan to meet at the library on 9am(when the library open) to do our Accounting assignment together...And after that we go to Sunway Pyramid to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian...Then Sean them can go to play dodge ball until 6pm...Our plan seems like possible right???But the truth is:









10am Ken Ling, Allyssa and me only reach ADP...And my poor Sean really reach there at 9am...Sean, sorry a....>.<Bao Yi was the last one to reach there...(as usual)




Then following our plan, we(Allyssa and me) really start to do our assignment. Then Sean went back for his piano class...Bao Yi tried to finish the math homework except for Ken Ling..When we're all busy doing our things, guess what???Ken Ling was watching drama...Ken Ling a...发奋 a...




Then at 1pm(the library has to close) we rush to Sunway and we bought the ticket...We dint even have time for our lunch so we bought a lot of snacks so we can eat during the movie...Because that we buy the ticket very late...We missed the front part of the movie...At first I'm abit confuse about the story but then I can catch up already...Actually this story quite not logic de...(some small parts la) but its quite funny...^^




And the main thing for me to watch this movie is bacause of Aslan, the lion king...I love Aslan so much!!!!I want to make him as my my pet....^^




In the movie, there is a word call D.L.F which means Dear Little Friend...when we heard this word, we all look at Bao Yi(because Bao Yi wear a very high heel shoe today)...




When the movie ends, they al laugh at Bao Yi and call her D.L.F...(you guys are so bad...) when me and Bao Yi plan to go home(we are not going to play dodge ball), we saw Hon Kee...He tell us that he lost his purse(which include RM800!!!)But he seems very happy...I really dont know why...He's so strange...>.<

No comments: