Friday, May 23, 2008

Tiring Day~~


Wow...This week is really a very busy week...Busy until I dont have time to write my blog...(expecting to write everyday...)


Well on Wednesday day, its just a normal schooling day so its nothing special to write...


On Thursday, I waste almost all my break time to accompany my frenz to have their lunch...(stupid me...) I should have use my time to do my homework...its a lot man...people use 1 day to finish it but I use 3 days to finish...>.< KC is so funny and he likes to act so much...although he speaks quite fast and sometimes we couldn't manage to follow him, I still enjoy going to his class...


After Accounting, we rush to main campus for LAN class...And surprisingly, Hon Kee them bought a lot of snacks to LT2...and we also bought some Rocky...as we are all sitting behind, we starts to eat since Ms Sue starts to lecture...we past the snacks all around like we are in the cinema...I felt sorry for Ms Sue but I just can't stand it...LAN is so damn boring...somemore its about History of Malaysia...I think you can imagine how boring it is right??


And today...I dint spend much time with Ken Ling them...but i spend most of my time in the library...and I finally finish my Math homework...I'm so happy...but I still got account and another math homework...haiz...


But then after my class, I accompany Erin to Sunway Pyramid to buy her prom dress...although she dint buy any but we try a lot of dresses...and its all very pretty...I really want to buy but I'm broke recently...so the only thing I can do is to control myself not to buy any...haiz...(sad thing~~)

I want to buy....

No comments: