Monday, May 26, 2008

In library...

Well, I'm now in my lovely library...just finish all(almost) my math homework and now its almost time for my Accounting class...Its time to meet KC again...yeah!!!
Today I'm such a good girl...I use all the time to do my homework...heheh...happy...
Actually today my grandparent are coming back from Bangkok...(not excited...) I wonder if they got buy anything for me or not...But today I'm going to ask them if I can go Tesco with Leo them tomorrow...I can imagine how they scold me and now I'm very worried...I hope they will really listen to me...=.=
About yesterday...I have a happy time with the korean...and when I went back home...My dad told me that there was thunder again and 1 part of our house's electricity is down...the 1st thing is WHAT???!!! AGIAN???haiz...But at least the TV is still working...haha...
Well...I want to go for the class now...please wish me luck...(praying...)

No comments: