Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ISC sucks...

ISC is really sucks...
Today we are suppose to buy the stuff that we need to cook the korean food as we have join ISC to sell food in International Carnival. This is suppose to be a good thing but it turns out to be not...
Since we've plan to go to Tesco at 4pm...(i also plan to skip my LAN)...but Leo suddenly told me that maybe we're not going to join them anymore...I'm very shock and unhappy when I heard that but his reason makes me agree that "You've made the right choice!!"
Well, let me tell you what happen...Actually this ISC which is the main organizer of the TIC thing...they invite us to join but with 2 condition...
  • we have to give RM200 as basic fees(for nothing)
  • we have to give 10% of our profit to them(also for nothing)

This is so ridiculous...how can they collect so much money??And the booth is not so nice either...so we discuss and we decide to join Leo club instead of ISC...haiz...I just feel like being cheated...Hope that our food festival can successfully held...(praying...)

No comments: