Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy + Sad = ?



wow...I'm finally home...Today is so tiring...phew...



today I went back to skul to meet my frenz and we go sunway singk leh...



oh my god...Gary is so geng...his voice veli nice(but got abit too loud)=.=



i think he can be a good singer...^^



We go RedBox...its not veli nice...Neway is still the best(althought its more expensive) but it worth!!!



today is also Eric's birthday!!!!Happy birthday o~~We bought 2 slides of cake for him..haha...



after singing we went back to subang and play pool..we call Alex to join us...and unluckily I'm in his group and we lost..haiz...so sad...



Another sad thing is that I cant change my timetable!!!!!My timetable is like totaly different from my frenz...haiz...feel desprerate since i know the timetable(about 4 days already)...



AND the last thing!!!!!I was scold by my aunt!!!!



haiz...she sudenly call and scold for nothing!!!!I'm so sad...Next time i dun wan to help her already...after helping her, this is what i get...(sad..)



so conclusion for today's mood is >>>>>>>> sad>happy...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dHappy + Sad = Happy !!
Must be happy alwayz lol ...
Prema not bad de .... Jz follow wat she said can d ^^
Erm u shud be the same team wif me ma......
DUn keep wat ur aunt said in mid .... Coz u done ur best d ....

I'm first to leave comment ... touch bo ??

~GilliaN~ said...

wah..veli touching leh...but soli lor...u r not the 1st 1 lor..
hhaha....