Friday, May 16, 2008

Goodbye My Friend~~~~>.<~~~~



Before I write something about today...I want to add some intersting thing happened last day before I sleep...when I was packing my bag last night, I then only notice that I didnt return the locker key to the library and I was like totally forget about it...I'm so depress cause I saw a notice on the key which state : If the key was lost or NOT RETURN, will be charge RM30.
Oh my god!!Now you know why I feel sad??And I'm so honest I go to tell the librarian early in the morning when I reach college...And luckily I do not need to pay the fine...I'm so happy...^^
And then today's story starts>>>
When I go in to the library, I met Sean and Yao Hong...And Sean was writing(decorating..) the card that we plan to give Siew Ying as today was her last day in ADP(as she got the scholarship from JPA and she have to leave us...sob sob...)Sean stick a lot of Winnie the Pooh sticker on his paper( so cute^^) and we decided to print out a picture of our gang's people to give her...And at the mean time, CK come to join our conversation and he help us to find the photo and do cut and paste by using paint...Thank You CK...^^
(addition: because of the picture, four of us were late to class lor...Siew Ying, so do you think you want to treat us nicely???haha....)
After our class Sue Ann, Chi Yin and me go to Secret Recipe to buy cake for Siew Ying's farewell party(actually not party la, its more like a gathering...)...And we make a booklet and card for her too...After everyone's class ends, we go to Noodle Station to have our lunch and then after lunch we bring out the cake and sing "朋友" for her...hope that she likes our surprise...^^
Well Elaine(Siew Ying), we'll really miss you and hope that you can come back to visit us if possible..or we can go shopping together...^^ Wish you all the best o~~~
After farewell, me, Gordon and Yao Hong rush back to 12th floor for our class...its my first english class and surprisingly Ms. Prema told us that for this semester, there will be no more journals, mid term exam and final exam...Hoorraaayyy!!!!!But the marks for assignment will be very high..I really hope that I can score...(praying...)
Goal for today: Finish Calculus homework and do revision for Accounting...

2 comments:

Nicholas Liew said...

thanks for everything..! i am sure she is touched..

Elaine said...

Gillian, I am touched. and thanks for everything my dear.. ;) I will not forget you all and I will definitely miss you all! :) Will visit you guys when i have time! I LOVE you guys! ;)