Friday, May 30, 2008

New Gang??

In college, I have a lot of friends...(which makes me happy...) ^^
Today I notice that I have a new gang of friends now...and that's Arirang gang...
At first, today is the International Carnival in main campus...when I was having class with Sean, we plan to go to main campus together but unfortunately Sean have class so I plan to go after his class...so I went to library...and it changed my plan...
I saw Zion, Leo and Andrew in the library and they ask me to have lunch with them...they plan to go Asia Cafe which will pass through main campus...And the only thing I can say is that "ISC really sucks!!" the food was not nice and its expensive...furthermore the tent sucks too...I really dont understand why they want to collect RM200 from us...(greedy people..)
Leo and Zion bought coupon from them but they dint use all of it...Leo even gave it to his friend for free...and its so funny...(coz his friend was shock due to his bad characteristic, he never give people thing)^^
In Asia Cafe, we talk and laugh and Andrew mention that he want to teach Leo how to get phone numbers from girls...but unfortunately me and Zion cant see cause we have class...After my class, I went back to library hoping that I can study but I was disturbed by Leo and Andrew...so I accompany them to H2O and we walk back to library...and we meet Zion and Debbie...After all this walking thing...I was suppose to continue study but Leo keep disturbing me...(evil Leo...)
so I was disturbed and we chit chat until 6.30pm...and thanks to my 'lovely' brother, I reach home at 8pm...its so late and I'm damn tired...and that's my day...kinda boring...dint even do any useful thing...

Additional: I finally sold my CSCI for RM45...hehe...sorry Chi Yin...its just the guy dont want the book with name so he choose mine...^^

No comments: